- Include only things on your resume that you want to do again.
- Provide accurate/ thorough information
- In reference to Education: Ivy League – list 1st. Grad. w/in 3 yrs list 1st. Otherwise list education at bottom
- Professional Experience
- Include meaningful work experience that you want to do again.
- Under company state: What the company does
- Under title what you did
- List employment-chronological order
- If editing is not your strength ask some one to review your resume.
- Skip summary. Quickest way to be disqualify yourself.
- Name your document: your name- title of the position.
- Objective: Not needed on your resume.
- Reference: Do not list on resume or mention that they will be provided. We know you will.
- Present your resume in a thoughtful and compelling manner. Speaking to the audience you are submitting to.
News and tips on professional employment